When you host your event with The Loft at 8th Avenue, you are connected to Oregon’s best event professionals.
The Loft at 8th Avenue is part of VT Group which provides casual to high-end, full-service catering, event production, design and facility management.
VT Group is a team of dedicated and talented professionals. We offer detailed trainings for our event, kitchen and planning staff. We boast top Pacific Northwest chefs and are proud of our amazing company culture.
From conception to execution, VT Group and The Loft at 8th Avenue offer exceptional wedding, corporate and non-profit event services for every stage of the process. To learn more about VT Group and our longstanding dedication to Portland’s hospitality community, visit VTGrouppdx.com.
The most spectacular events start with planning.
Thinking ahead with one of our professional event planners will help you enjoy your event as much as your guests.
We can help you:
- Select a venue
- Recommend and coordinate vendors
- Plan your invitations
- Find entertainment
- Select your menu
- Manage details the day of the event
- Create a timeline
Our crowning achievements lay in the details. We provide intricate guidance from conceptualization to installation, bringing your vision to life. Whether it is for an intimate dinner party, large-scale gala, customizable floorplans within multipurpose spaces, or development of an ergonomic and modern facility, we have an innovative team with unique perspectives and strong visions to convert your idea into reality.
We can help:
- Determine a theme and color palette
- Develop a room design and floor plan
Vibrant Flowers provides exceptional and unparalleled event décor to further drive your vision. Our designers merge floral, color, lighting, texture and staging to enhance your theme and point of view.
- Full service and décor and event stylizing – drapes to centerpieces and everything in between
- Floral design studio – décor, installations, lighting, drapes, structures, – chuppah, mandap, arches, ceremony settings, props, furniture, stylizing
- Large in-house inventory for rent
- Specializes in room flips
After defining your goals, budget and design, we will create an event to meet your needs, bringing all the crucial elements into a unified plan producing the outcome you envision.
Your Event Coordinator works with your Event Manager to transition from the planning and design process to the day of the event:
- Event management
- Organizing staff
- Coordinating with vendors
- Food and beverage management
- We look forward to creating a memorable event with you.